Refrigerated Air Dryers
For facilities with medium and larger air systems and processes that require clean, dry air.
• HYDROGARD refrigerated air dryers keep productivity up and protects profitability with stable dew point control.
• Integral Grade D Moisture Separator/Filters remove bulk liquid and solid particulates down to 3 micron.
• 316 stainless steel, brazed plate heat exchangers feature low pressure drop, and uparalleled performance and reliability.
• Flows from 600 through 3,000 scfm.
• Fully automatic, electric demand operated condensate drains.
• Traditional HYRDOGARD refrigerated compressed air dryers deliver continuous-duty operation and performance with non-cycling refrigeration compressors.
• Maintenance costs are reduced as improved air quality prolongs pneumatically powered components and productions equipment to improve uptime.