Shipping & Privacy Policies
Contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY METHOD & DAYS OF DELIVERY
Upon reciept of your order, DELTECH will normally ship your product order within two business days by MOTOR FREIGHT from the main factory or a factory distribution center. Normal motor freight shipping time will average 2-5 days, depending on the proximity of your shipping destination to the DELTECH factory distribution center.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
• ALL shipments are made from the DELTECH factory in new condition.
• DELTECH Air Dryers are shipped BEST WAY to the customer's BUSINESS LOADING DOCK ADDRESS.
• The customer receiving the DELTECH Air Dryer is responsible for INSPECTING equipment for freight damage prior to unloading. The customer must be aware that he accepts the shipment in the condition for which he signs. The customer must make a notation as to the condition received indicating any exceptions to good condition. If signed clear, the shipment is accepted in good condition and therefore releases the freight company and the shipper of responsibility.
• IF SHIPPING DAMAGE IS DISCOVERED to the shipment (but no visible damage was noted to the shipping container) the customer should notify the FREIGHT COMPANY IMMEDIATELY so that a Concealed Damage Report may be executed. The shipping container must be saved for inspection by the freight carrier. Concealed damage claims are difficult to obtain when the damaged product/material has been on hand for an extended period. For this reason a thorough inspection should be made at the time of acceptance.
SPECIAL NOTE: Freight Damage DOES NOT constitute a Warranty Claim from DELTECH Air Dryers.
• Damages from shipping cannot be covered by the DELTECH Air Dryers factory warranty.
• A Concealed Damage Report must be executed so a claim can be filed with the shipping carrier.
• The customer should advise all receiving personnel to take extra care on inspection of incoming DELTECH® Air Dryer units to avoid receiving concealed damage.
• The customer receiving the DELTECH Air Dryer is responsible for ALL UNLOADING at their business dock and for providing any personnel and equipment necessary for unloading.
CUSTOMER ORDERING ERROR:
Incorrect orders by a customer do not constitute any warranty claim. DELTECH Air Dryers and its authorized distributors shall not take responsibility for the cost of and/or shipping costs related to orders placed incorrectly by a customer.
Should the DELTECH Air Dryer factory make any error in shipping incorrect product, AirDryers.biz will make every effort to work with the factory and customer to correct the shipping error and see that the customer receives what was originally ordered.
Call 1-888-229-9999 should you receive an incorrect order (not something you ordered as the customer).
Should the customer receive correct product, in good condition, with no shipping damage and determine for whatever reason that within 48 hours (two business days) they desire to return this product, a return request will need to be made in writing to AirDryers.biz and their respective owners, McGuire Air Compressors, Inc. After the customer has received a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER from AirDryers.biz, the customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs back to the DELTECH factory and will pay a restocking fee of 20% of the value of the equipment ordered. After the equipment has been returned and inspected and found to be in proper condition, then a refund will be provided, less the restocking fee.
Privacy Statement for www.AirDryers.biz
AirDryers.biz does will not sell or disclose your email or customer information to other companies. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Please contact us if you have further questions:
Call 1-336-229-9999 or 1-888-229-9999
and speak to Authorized Distributor,
McGuire Air Compressors, Inc.,
owners of this web site, www.AirDryers.biz
E-mail us at email@example.com
For more information about DELTECH Air Dryers or to ask any questions before ordering