High Inlet Temperature
to 180ºF - 20 to 125 scfm
Cool, dry and clean your
compressed air supply in a
single, compact package
with a Deltech HTDN Series
Compressed Air Dryer.
For air systems needing to accept high temperature air directly from your air compressor...
no separate aftercooler and separator needed.
• Replaces separate; aftercoolerl & dryer in one unit. save space & energy .
• Ideal for auto body shops, auto service centers and commerical and industrial facilities with 5 to 30 horsepower compressors.
• Deltech offers this HTDN Series of refrigerated compressed air dryers to provide dry compressed air for your applications.
• This series is a complete engineered system that includes an aftercooler, refrigerated air dryer, separator, and drain valve all in one unit.
• Dries, removes moisture, elinimates troublesome water from downstream air lines and equipment.
• Allows compressed air equipment to work at peak efficiency.
• Continuously dries the compressed air.